Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

How does one prove happiness?





Most simply put a smile on their face
While others give a warm embrace
Some choose to give a friendly gesture
To reciprocate a kindness with a treasure

Everyone’s take on happiness is different
Contentment or joy, forever or a moment
But how does one truly measure
A concept so abstract about ones pleasure

An impossible feat, I cannot deny
But here I am, giving it a try
They say a picture is worth a thousand words
So here is my happiness, the night it occurred







I was onced asked by an anonymous commentator if I still meet with my Adonis. The above pictures are my answer. 

After all, how can I not meet with him again? When out of all those that I have met, only one has me yearning, only one could truly leave me wanting for more.


34 comments:

  1. can you share his number darling please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed him also...hehehe ever loyal ka talaga kay RX teh..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. is he from lalaking palaban site? ano name nya dun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. anu po number nya? ung number ksi sa LP , ndi nag rereply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does he keep the mask on the whole time?

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I want him to... CHOS!!! Hahahaha

      Delete
    2. malandi ka manilaspanatic.....parang ako!!!! ka-swerte mo naman! penge naman ng konti jan!!

      Delete
    3. Nakakabusog ba ang kargado nya?

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. 5'9 I think... i'm not really good with spatial reasoning.

      Delete
  7. so happy that you kept your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anong nangyari sa lalaking palaban site?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ateng!!!! Lol - horcrux here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope he'll respond to my call/text... really want to get served by him. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. has anyone tried JM from LP?

    ReplyDelete
  12. next model...wala na ba?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grabe naman! Sa gabi lang naman ako reyna, by day I am still a corporate slave! Hahaha... Soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my...

    Because of these POST we now know that:

    #1. ANG GANDA MO TEH... HABA NG HAIR... MULA BATANES HANGGANG HULO!

    #2. WE KNOW HAVE AN IDEA OF THE DIVINE LOOKS OF THIS MASKED GOD!

    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! MANILA SPANATIC!

    BTW: I'M A ACTUALLY A FEMALE WHO HAS A HUGE SEXUAL FANTASY FOR RX! KAY I ASK... DOES HE DO GIRLS?

    THE VERY SECOND THAT I SAW THIS BLOG ENTRY OF YOURS I ALREADY HAD A DIVINE ORGASM!

    AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH MANILA SPANATIC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since you spent the night with him,could you please inform me of his rate? How much is an overnight with him, please?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eh? I did not spend the night with him... Just part of the night. Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry, my bad! Could you please inform me of his rate please,Your Quintessential Royal Majesty? I need your Wisdom on this.

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. I HONESTLY THINK THAT THE ANSWER IS A RESOUNDING YES:
      http://manilaspanatic.blogspot.com/2011/09/rx-marks-spot.html

      Delete
  18. has anyone tried Jack of LP? How is he? i inquired about his services and part of his reply, he mentioned that he has a 7.5" cock..the thought kinda scares me but i want to try how a cock that huge feels inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. manilaspanatic - pa-endorse naman.grabe ang hirap nya hagilapin!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Finally got a taste of RX. Thanks for your recommendation manilaspanatic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why is it that RX's contact details are somewhat deleted from FRcentral and Lalaking Palaban's website? (http://www.lalakingpalaban.com/2011/06/lalaking-palaban-rx.html)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Number of RX please?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nagpalit na ba siya ng number?

    ReplyDelete