Pages

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: If you find the nature of the subject offensive, please leave the website. Any reliance placed on the information contained in this blog is at the risk of the reader. The site and its owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage, indirect or consequential, arising or in connection with the use of this site.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Charmed by Prince



I still remember the time when I first fell the rabbit hole into this wonderland. I remember my heart racing, my palms sweating, my face ashen and my eyes foretelling a sense of fear, uncertainty... and excitement! The world through the looking glass held much fascination. Everything was a new experience; anything could be a new adventure. But with the passing of time, you begin to lose this sense of bewilderment. Soon, fresh experiences are gradually replaced with stale routine. So you begin to search for more, and try to squeeze this world for what it has to offer. Expectations continue to rise, but satisfaction become more and more elusive. Inevitably, you come to realize that even this world could lose its enchantment and finally fade into the mundane. But just when you have resigned yourself to a life of pallid existence, a person steps in and opens your eyes to the colors beyond the shades of grey once more.

Its true that you never forget your first.

I remember standing in front of an empty street in the middle of a breezy September evening; my eyes fixated at the sign board across the street of what was to become my first pay-a-dick experience. I remember feeling the beat of my heart racing beneath my chest, and yet the warmth of blood failed to reach my limbs to palisade the chill from the cold sweat. From the neon lights, my gaze slithered down to its closed doors – the substantial threshold I must cross to seek the answers to long-pondered questions and to discover unexpected pleasures.

Haha! These trips down nostalgia lane never fail to bring out a smile across my face.

Now, here I am, armed with years of knowledge and accumulated experience to finally gain the upper hand when dealing with the peculiarities of this industry. Gone are the days when I use to quiver under the pressure of anxiety and fear of the unknown. But sometimes, I wonder, was the loss of mystery of this world what I truly wanted. You see, with the gain of new skill sets, I have lost incertitude, enthusiasm and innocence, and with it, the loss to yearn. Enigma has always played a role in captivating our imagination. It piques our curiosity and interest and is a quality we all subconsciously crave especially in this age of information technology, where there are fewer and fewer frontiers left for exploration. Still I continued to press on in hopes that one day a person could once again imbue in me a sense of wonder. And then I met Prince.

Ah… Prince… If I only knew…

Princes photographs have been circulating the internet for quite some time now actually. So why has it taken this long to finally reach him. Well, honestly speaking, nothing about those photographs has caused me to pause and say Wow! Hahaha! But thankfully, during one of my pilgrimages to the famous stretch of massage parlors, I caught a glimpse a fleeting apparition, and yet it was enough to reduce me to chuckling giggle box. Ahihihi!

To my frustration, just when I was finally ripe for Princes taking, he disappeared from MP scene and I thought never to be heard from again. Until one day, a message in a well-known social network

Prince: Sir, pwede po ba magapply sa spa ninyo?

Spakol: LUKARET KA!!! Just because my name is manilaSPAnatic does not mean I own a spa! I just enjoy them! Hahaha!

Prince: ah ganon ba sir, so pwede po ba tayo magkita?

Spakol: ummm perhaps

Spakols thought bubble: SHUTANGINAMESH!!! ETO NA! HEETTOO NAAA!!!

Fast forward to the much awaited meeting. Ding dong.

Ahihihi!

He was adorable! Even with the fame that comes with his name, he was without a hint of arrogance. In fact, being his first venture into online booking, he was showing more nerves than I was. (But then again, my nerves are steel! HAHAHA!)

It never fails to amuse me when good-looks and massage know-how come together to delight the senses, especially when one does not often come with the other. Prince began stretching my torso before teasing my back with light touches. Slowly, the touches pressed harder and harder, squeezing out of me moans of pleasure. With his hands still occupied stroking the muscles of my back, a hard warm shaft was gently caressing the cleavage of my buttocks and slowly, he inserted his member between my thighs, spreading warmth to the perineum. He gyrated his hips to stimulate the act of passion and all the while his hands were still pressing to release the tension of my back. GOD! His multitasking skills have worked me up into a frenzy! Then his hands slid down to my buttocks, and his fingers dug into the intracrural area to massage the perineum then reached forward once more to cup my genitals. I was loving every minute of it! Then after spending an insane amount of time raising my urges, he turned me over and lay on top of me. He looked into my eyes, smiled, then landed a soft kiss on my lips. At first our lips puckered then slowly our tongues intertwined. Carefully, he released his hold on my lips and went down to nibble the mounds of my chest and then slid further down to kiss the inner thighs. To reciprocate the gesture, I kissed him once more and pushed him to his back, I looked at him and gave him a naughty wink, and slowly I took his manhood down my throat. Aaaahhh! Aaaaah!!! He moaned while lying on his back. In the heat of the moment, he turned me on my back once more, pushed his groin to my face and gave me an intense face fuck. He looked to the ceiling, let out a wild bellow, then warm milky liquid spewed from the tip of his urethra. Exhausted, he fell to the mattress and I laid on top of him. I enjoyed feeling the warmth of his body pressed against mine, then slowly worked my way to reach climax.

Feeling the products of passion spilled across his abdomen, he hugged me once more and said “Sir? Tapos na kayo? Parang ang bilis naman.”

“Bakit? Gusto mo pa?”

I chuckled, smiled, and then patted him on the head.

As I have said... he was adorable.


Overall… was the long wait worth it? It certainly was! It’s been quite a while since I last wrote in this journal and updates have become far in between. But not every encounter is noteworthy to deserve a writing. After the succession of unremarkable encounters has spelled me into a deep slumber, what better way to break the curse but from the kiss of a Prince.

How is the chameleon?
Glowing!













Will I come back for seconds? Hahaha I already have! 



P.S. This entry is dedicated to tasseph. May you find a prince to wake you from your deep sleep as well. :)


25 comments:

  1. Wow, finally the much-awaited FR on Prince Charming and the most titillating FR so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always... Hail to the queen Hail ...
    - your most humble subject - Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. san po ung kay macmac?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! I plan to get MacMac one more time before writing a review. But I'm not sure if I can post it here. :)

      Delete
    2. Bakit? Di ba papasa sa MTRCB?

      Delete
  4. i see.. u have the best FRs in town! haha. my decision to see nash was primarily due to ur amazing fotos and literary piece. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pa describe naman po tool ni prince :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your writing is unbelievably good for a blog like this. lol. do you have any other writing experience outside of this blog? Maybe we should get you a book deal or at least an article in some gay magazine lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! That was really flattering... Thank you so much.

      No I don't. This blog is my first venture into writing. I use to get really bad grades in composition back in the good old days of highschool. I'm just a guy who wanted to try out something and went for it. :)

      Delete
  7. Hi, i've been secretly following your blog and I am very impressed with your writing skills..

    I haven't tried doing transactions like this (online spa request) hehe but I'm very curious to try..

    If you'll recommend someone to be my first, who would you recommend? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I have been asked that question countless of times already. I think I'll just post an entry talking about that. :)

      Delete
  8. Ayun oh may bolahan ng nagagamap, dyan nagsisimula yan yiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just be careful PLUs of booking as there are some boytoys who are not professional enough by not showing up much to your dismay and anger! The likes of John smith and John killua from poshmalemodels are classic examples!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bkit d ko sya makontak sa number nya? bago n b number nya?

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is cute n I like him ...how will I contact him

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, you really have a nice site, I love reading your blogs, hope I could see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gusto ko itry c benz ng lp, natry m na ba sya? Want to go for older guys parang ang sarap nya at well experienced pa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ano naman Ito at di naman daw impressive the size? Paki eksplika nga Kung sino man ang nakatikim name.

      Delete
    2. @Anonymous April 25, 2013 8:00pm: Nope, have not tried e.

      @Anonymous April 27, 2013 10:53pm: Prince is above average naman... pero hindi nga siya "impressive" in every sense of the word.

      Delete
    3. Kaya pala wala sa top 5 mo!
      May contact ka pa ba kay mistisong si Rocky? Parang wala na say said sirkulasyon? Gusto ko kasi sya ulitan. Mabait, maayos sa serbisyo. Sana may contact ka pa nya.

      Delete
  14. any news on prince's whereabouts? how to contact him?

    ReplyDelete